Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday Night


I needed to start planning for the upcoming season so I went down to the Bike Hub to get started. I brought a 6 pack of this and left with a set of these and a appointment for this. The skis a re more of a cruiser/backcountry ski. I am not going to do the berkie and I wanted a ski I could break trail with. I'll probably have more on that later when we get snow/really cold weather. I also brought my road bike in for a professional tune up. New cables, guides, cassette, bar tape and maybe chainrings. We'll see how the bearings look. I wouldn't mind a set of ceramic bearings. A new road bike is not in the cards. I probably will ride my '06 for at least a few more years. Also I will not be getting this. Unless Fast Mark wants to give me his hint hint. :) I probably will be buying this for my mtb. Thats probably all I will buy this winter. After the Bike Hub I felt like I had to do something. So I went and worked out at the Y for about a hour and a half. Little Yoga on FITtv today and I feel pretty good. Just waiting for it to snow...

1 comment:

  1. nice job on the skis!!!
    Just an fyi - you have "Ben Welnak" labeled for Neubauer's.

    ReplyDelete