Friday, March 18, 2011

Riding Outside


This what I have been staring at for the last 3 months or so.

Luckily I was able to get outside and look at this today. I did a easy pace on a hilly loop near my house. It was a little windy but, nice to be outside.

I took the road bike off the trainer today for the first time since november. If you look close in the picture, I rode the rubber off the tire. Thats a piece of it on the trainer. I have been riding on the inner casing for a couple of weeks. Felt good to get outside. I'll probably ride tomorrow afternoon too. I'm not sure about sunday. It may be a washout? See ya outside...

2 comments:

  1. I may be missing it...but where are the hills in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is actually a fairly big hill for our area. The phone camera lacks perspective. Anything that gains more than 100 vertical feet is "big" around here.

    ReplyDelete