Sunday, October 23, 2011

End of Season Shout Out

As my Season winds down, I just wanted to say Thank you to the Bike Hub/Specialized sponsors. The Bike Hub for all the Parts when I break my stuff. And especially Tom for being the best Mechanic in Wisconsin. Specialized for all the great parts that help me go fast and not crash. Tower Clock Eye Center for giving 20/20 vision. I visited them this season and the hooked me up with LASIK in September. Other than a little discomfort the first day, I think it was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Matt Thompson was very Professional and gave me all the facts to make my decision. The camp duathalon is coming up on Oct. 30th and that is probably the last bike race of the year for me. Lastly I have to say thanks to Don for putting on another great season of WORS. See ya outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment