Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MLK jr Day






Had the day off from work. No compliants here, I felt like I needed a break after the last few weeks. I decided to go skiing today which quickly turned to a bike ride after realizing how nice it was outside. I headed down to Wrightstown and felt so good. I decided to ride all the way to Kaukauna. The sun was gently wapping me in the face thru the hazy January sky. It was a good day for a ride. The headwind was a little tougher than I thought it'd be but it wasn't bad. Toes and fingers started getting really cold. FYI if your toes go completely numb just get off and walk for 2 minutes. They perk right up. Got some good saddle time and more importantly outside enjoying the spring like weather. I have no complaints about the winter so far. I would like to ski more but, I haven't had to shovel much. Took the skiis up to Marquette last week for work and I might do so again next week. Lately just been spending more time with my Family. More than I would usually but, things have been a blessing in disguise. I have really enjoyed some of my visits. So what do you do if a Muskrat crosses the road in front of you? Take pictures of course! Thought those things hibernated? Hope life is treating everyone well.

1 comment:

  1. I intended to create you one little word just to say thanks a lot as before on the magnificent strategies you have shown in this article. It has been so incredibly generous of you to grant unhampered all a number of people could possibly have made available as an e book to generate some bucks for their own end, particularly now that you could have tried it if you ever considered necessary. These smart ideas additionally worked to provide a good way to realize that many people have a similar desire like my very own to figure out much more pertaining to this issue. I'm certain there are many more pleasurable periods ahead for folks who read carefully your website.
    HONEYWELL 6160 DELUXE 32-CHARACTER ALPHA KEYPAD

    ReplyDelete