Monday, January 31, 2011

Youtube Yoga

Here are some Youtube videos I have been doing at home if I don't have time to go to class. Or if I have to hang out with the girls. If you want to look for your own yoga videos goto Youtube and search for Yoga. It Helps if you edit search and select the over 20 minutes duration. Unless you only want to do one pose.
">
These First two videos are set in Costa Rica and are very enjoyable.
">
The instructions are clear and easy to follow. Even though I dislike them for being right on the ocean in Costa Rica. Did I say that out loud? Think its time to go some place warmish.

This one is a little amateurish but does a decent job. Nice view of mountains in back ground.

Watch this one if you want to see a crazy beard. If you can speak Hindi it would probably help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment