Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Keepin it "FUN"

Went back to the work and the gym today. Both went well. Starting to lift about 40% and ride 60%. Saw a couple of kids trying to put up 500# on the leg press and thought I'd give it a try. Lifted it a couple times and managed to set it down without slamming. I'm not sharing this to brag. This is just kinda of my mindset this build period. If we're not doing this sport for fun, why are we doing it? So I hope everyone else is having fun whatever they are doing this season. I figure the time I spend in the gym only lasts a little while so why not enjoy it. And be excited to ride outside when it warms up above freezing. On the positive side I seem to be getting more flexible, so the time in the gym isn't a complete waste. Maybe I'll try yoga next year. Probably have more on this later. And now a little pick me up.
">

No comments:

Post a Comment