Monday, February 1, 2010

Mini Vacation


Ok quick update on life. I felt bad on saturday, headache and sore throat on saturday. Probably a hangover from the sixty seconds of pain. So I took the day off and rested. Sunday we were leaving for the dells so I had to hurry my workout. I arrived at the Y right at 9. Quick lifting session, almost running between stations. Then hour long ride on trainer. With 2 min commercial intervals thrown in. Bottom line best workout this year. I guess I did quality over quantity. Downside is I only did 8 hours last week. After that workout the family and I drove to the dells. The kalahari is amazing go here if you have never been. Do it. I plan on soaking in the hot tub and having a few more cold ones. At least january is over one month closer to summer. The wife got one picture of me on the flow rider. Guess you can call that some cross training. Back to work and the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment