Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still Lifting

So not much has changed since testing. I am still lifting a few hours a week. But, am transitioning to riding the bike more and more. Which I planned on doing anyways. Skiing is out since there is no snow. So its either been ride the trainer at home, lift and ride at the Y or, do a spin class or two. I plan on finishing the week with ten hours or so. After riding tommorrow morning we are leaving for the Kalahari in the Wisconsin Dells. After eating supper last night I went to the Bike Hub to order new shoes and a helmet. I never had a nice pair of mtb shoes and I cracked my helmet on a tree at Bairds last year. So whilst there I was introduced to the ">Schwinn Airdyne Challenge. A truly amazing piece of equipment. The results were 1 minute, 30 cals burned and, 1 mile traveled. Which is obviously impossible. I might try it again, you know when I feel like hurting myself. Its kinda like cutting yourself but, more painful and with more critism. I think that was my favorite part, the heckling. I think it took me a good ten minutes to recover. Hopefully it warms up outside soon. Can't wait to see Wrightstown again. See ya outside.

1 comment:

  1. check out skinnyski.com..... the camp is good...just an fyi.

    ReplyDelete