Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reforestration Rambles...



I woke up Saturday morning and thought what to do? TV said rain was coming, better ride early if at all. So I decided to go out to the camp. I got out there by 830. Evidently other people had the same idea as me. There were at least 8 cars by the trail entrance. Today was all about just riding and thinking about life. Thought I would think about the last year since the season is over. Evidently I didn't have much to think of since I pretty much just rode. The only conclusion I came up with is. No matter how much work you put in front of yourself, you will get through it if you keep on plugging away at it. I've pretty much been relaxing since we moved into the new house. Just trying to enjoy it and spend time with my family. I can't make up for not doing much with them this summer but, we've been having fun together. Someone asked me how I found time to ride with a family. The only answer I have is you make time. You either ride early or late or at nap time. Otherwise you realize your 25 pounds overweight and your not happy. So today at the camp I ran into the duathalon organizers from the Ashwaubenon Nordic Ski Team. The said the course is the same as last year. Except you lap thru because they have chip timing this year. They said they moved it up a week this year so they didn't overlap with the Iceman. If anyone has time I suggest they do this race. It was a seriously fun race for me. Other than that, the newest issue of Bicycling has some diffrent stretches I hadn't tried before. They made my back feel better. Its probably sore because I hadn't stretched in about 4 months. A lot of things go out the window when your building a house. :) Going to blow up my new excercise ball when I get home from Family night at the Y.
See Ya outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment