Thursday, May 19, 2011

Great Hub Ride


Picture of our Cabin in the woods.




This was near the end of my ride.

Big smile getting close to home with tired legs and a hungry belly. I was working in town so I decided to hit the Bike Hub ride Tonight. I tried to leave home by 5:00 so I could ride there. I left about 6 minutes late and it turned into about a 10 minute TT down the trail to make it on time. Everybody had already left so I had to keep going but, I caught them before the Roundabout in De Pere. So I was already tired at the start of the ride? I hung out near the back and rested for awhile. There were about 30 guys. Pretty good turnout. No Rebecca though? So no real suprises after that. It was a fast ride. Shoe flated in Wrightstown so I waited. Ended up with 50.5 miles in jusy under 3 hours. Getting the boat ready tomorrow. Then its time to go up to Sugar Camp for the Weekend. See everyone at the Race Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment