Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo Zoo and Pumpkin Carving
















The Family and I went to the New Zoo for some quality time with the animals and CANDY. We went on friday night. Paige went in her princess costume and Alana went as a little lion. Christi went as her normal beautiful self and I wore my usual ugly mug. We had some fun and we got some candy. We should we paid enough to get in. After having some fun with the sheep and Forrest the cow we jumped on the inflatable pirate ship and bouncy castle for a while. Then we headed home to eat Candy. Saturday we carved some pumpkins and boiled another one for pumpkin pie. Yum. It was also my Birfday so I did absolutely nothing in the morning. I would have gone for a bike ride but, I did my very first brick ever. Bike/run. I did that on friday and could hardly walk on saturday. I am getting ready for this. So then saturday we went to my friends Scott and Lorra's house warming party. We brought along 2 bottles of apple pie and I think a good time was had by all. Except Lorra was pissed when I burned one of her pumpkins. Sorry Lorra.

No comments:

Post a Comment