Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yyyyyyyyy. M. C. A.




So first trip back to the Y in about six months. Since early april I think. It went well did another brick. Guess what? I can walk the next day. This running stuff isn't that bad. I'll still get k
illed at my Duathalon. At best I'm running about a 8 minute mile. Oh well just have to make some time up on the bike. Kinda bummed about working out indoors but, you gotta do it to stay in shape. I figure I'll probably only have about 1 day each month to ride outside in Dec, Jan and, Feb. My house is now a recovery ward as Paige has the Flu. Hopefully I am not throwing up at work next week. Because, I have to go to Minoqua for three days. Just have to keep washing hands and getting lots of sleep. I did not do the Rat race last night. Not sure if anyone showed its been so crappy. I will do another brick tomorrow tho. Maybe I'll go for a longer one. I'll probably have to burn off the calories from the WORS banquet tonight. Glad another crazy week at work is over. Working 45 hours and only getting 40 gets old after a while. On the bright side the work is getting closer to home. Not having to drive 2 hours to work would be nice. See you tonite if your going to Stevens Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment