Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fastest in January stir crazy by march.


Well it finally happened. The rain forced me inside and onto the trainer. Had a solid 45 minute run outside then I jumped on the trainer for another hour and 45. Felt good afterward. Would be nice to still be outside though. I'll probably try to go to the Y tonite. Then I want to squeeze in a Road ride Sunday before the big game. Its supposed to be 45 anyway plenty warm. Well so far Christi and I have not caught swine flu even though both of the kids are sick. The both have had very high fevers. Up to 104 degrees. I just keep washing my hands. Are your knuckles supposed to be bleeding? I am really looking forward to the Duathalon at the camp. I just have to get thru this next week without getting sick. Then hopefully a little turkey cross on Thanksgiving. So I can have a good appettite. Because, lets face it we all just ride bikes so we can eat lots. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment