Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Cyclist Down

Article

Kinda a sad subject I know. But, its just a reminder to tell your family you love them every day. In a way our sport sucks. I don't know any other where a car can hit you out of nowhere, while you are following all the rules. I hope this guy gets some serious jail time. It sounds like he owns a bar. Shouldn't he know better? Our state is way to lenient on drunken drivers. I'll be the first to admit that I have driven drunk myself. But, I learned from my mistakes. The state needs to learn too. This guy should get 10 years in prison minimum. And lose his drivers licence for life. If they prove he was drunk. We live in a state where a state assemblyman doesn't get thrown out after 3 drunk drivings in one year. I'm all for having a good time however you want. But, hurting innocent strangers deserves major jail time. Stay safe out there.

1 comment:

  1. When on a bike of any kind never assume that drivers in other vehicles see you. Always be defensive in riding. Control the situation by giving way to the other driver.

    ReplyDelete