Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last week

Been Busy. Still in the process of moving. Getting close to being done though. Still working on Home Depots at night. Thats going to end soon also. Tuesday did 2x25min intervals above a tempo pace. Wednesday did the Wednesday night ride. Pretty fast group showed up. Saw some faces I hadn't seen in a year or more. It was a fun ride. Felt competitive the whole time. Definitely wasn't the fastest person there but, thats ok. Learned I still can't sprint to save my life. Maybe I should get chased by dogs more? :) Sorry Steve about the last hills. I should have waited for you when I was off the back too. Went and visited my lot after the ride and felt good about the world. Thursday worked all day. Friday went to Bairds with the old Shoe and rode for about a hour and a half. It was some good times. Had clearance issues with the cleats on my new shoes. It was the first time I actually could not unclip. So I fell over 3 or 4 times. I think I have it fixed now. Still a chicken with the bridges. Just have to go there solo and make friends with them I guess. Sunday I met Shoe and Piontek at the Camp for some fast singletrack action. We also hooked up with Myles Beach for the third lap. It was kinda cool but, the speeds were high. It was near race pace for me in the singletrack. It was a good chance for me to practice my cornering and trying to stay on some ones wheel in the singletrack. Not sure how long we were there maybe 2 and a half hours? My HR monitor is broken need to fix it. This week rest and maybe another wednesday ride? Myles is looking fast this year watch him clean up the Junior X. Just sayin... See ya outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment