Thursday, April 29, 2010

Confessions of a Bike Path Ninja



I love the Fox River Trail. Its just a nice peaceful picturesque place to ride your bike. It's a good place to people watch and avoid inatantive walkers. Plus it was exactly 20 miles to the end of the pavement and back so I could usually do that around 1 hour. Because sometimes thats all you have to ride. As an added bonus The Bike Hub and their friendly staff is right on the trail. Also for me it leads towards Scrays Hill. But, this year I haven't been on it once. Life has been so hectic I just didn't have time. Last year I was riding it before the snow drifts were gone. Well I changed that tonight and it was good. It was quite windy so not many people were out. Perfect conditions for some 4x2 intervals. I hadn't been on my bike for 11 days so it was perfect for getting my legs ready for Iola. I think I can finally relax for a few weeks anyway. The Home Depots are done, so hopefully I can get beat up on a few more group rides now. See ya at Iola?

No comments:

Post a Comment