Saturday, April 10, 2010

Singletrack with the Flyers and More Dirtervals


After spending the morning with the family I went out to the Camp to dial in my bike for the race season. When I got there the Flyers were just getting ready to go ride. They had just put 3 hours in fixing the trails. Which I forgot about completely. Sorry. So I paid for my annual liscense and rode the trails with those guys. We did a nice lap on the singletrack which felt great. After that I went and did 3x20min with 10min recovery between. A little above tempo pace 172-180bpm for me. Another spin around the doubletrack. It was a nice day to ride out there and the camp dried out quickly from all the rain and snow. Probably hit the road tomorrow morning, maybe bairds next week. These Home depots I am working on are screwing up my mondays and thursdays. The moneys nice tho. See ya outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment