Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bairds Creek is Good... Yeah


I met up with the Shoe and Seth Lenss near the 43 overpass Thursday around 5. I had heard the trails were rideable. Seth and I did a lap on the west side while waiting for Jesse. We thought things were bad over there. So we thought we try the high ground on the east side. It was even muddier back in the trees. Most hills were unrideable by me anyways. Seth didn't seem to be having any troubles. Hope I didn't hold him up to much. I still suck. It was a good time. The only dry spot was the big switchback hill right next to 43 on the west side of the highway. That was actually fun to ride. It was nice to get on a mountain bike again. Did pretty well out there except for the hill climbs. Which I will blame on the wet leaves, mud, not being able to clip in because of mud and, dry type tires. So for thursday it was around 1:30 for time. Tuesday I did 55 minutes of fast spinning. Wednesday 6x6 intervals just below LT for an hour 40min. This weekend I don't know? Sunday doesn't look that bad. Might try to get a long ride in. See ya outside. Buy my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment