Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday


Schindel said ride so I was there. Where were you? Wenzlik, Shoe, Schindel and I rolled out a little after 9. We did the regular flyer route with a detour to Flintville thrown in. Got chased by some dogs on the cul-de-sac climb. By the time we crossed 29 the jackets were unzipped. It was a beautiful morning. We climbed AMS hill and zipped back across 29. I rode to HE-nis-ra and by the time we got to the park I had to book it back home to shower and meet our real estate agent before the open house. Finished with 2.5hours and some sore legs. After that we hit some open houses and visited with our builder? again. Then it was time for Chuck e Cheeses. We had a birthday girl to take there. That was more tiring then riding I think. Time to put kids to bed and then maybe spin for another hour or so. It twas a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment