Saturday, March 13, 2010

Race Ready (almost)






Still battaling a little bug. But, was feeling better today. So after doing a few things this morning and a little nap it was time to hit the trainer. I put in a hour 30 or so with 50 minutes at Tempo pace. After showering and feeding the kids it was time to bolt a few parts onto the bike. Did that and washed it up nice too. Degreased the chain and reoiled it with finish line dry teflon. I love this stuff it lubricates well but, doesn't attract a lot of dirt. It is also easy to clean off. So the race machine is almost ready for the season. I just need to order this chainkeeper. So hopefully I can get that in the next week or so. I'll have to pull the crank arms off again but, oh well. Practice makes perfect. I weiged it when I was done and still wet it weighed 23.4 #s. There really isn't anything else I want to do to the bike. Maybe if I had a some money to burn I would put this on. Or this. But, I don't so I'll have to make do. Now I have to figure out how to set up the suspension and work on getting faster. If its nice sunday morning I might try to get out early and ride. Maybe meet some Flyers at He-nis-ra. We'll see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment