Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where Have I Been?



These two photos are taken about three weeks apart. Well the wife dropped a bombshell on me about 5 weeks ago. She decided she didn't like the Green Bay schools and wanted to move to Howard. After thinking it over I was fine with moving. But, OMG I had a lot of work I had to finish to get the house sale worthy. Mostly it was stuff I had been putting off and living with. The biggest project was finishing the downstairs bathroom and plastering the garage. SO starting three weeks ago. Thats ALL I did was work on the house when I wasn't working. I was putting in 80 hour weeks easy. But, we got it all done. I put the finishing touches on today. I think I have 5 minutes of touch up paint tomorrow and we are done. Which is good because tomorrow is our first open house. I think this is the cleanest our house has ever been. I also found out that I need way less sleep then I thought I did. Though I those weeks kinda seem like a blur to me now. Time to quit thinking about house and start getting fast. So today I went for a ride with some of the Team. We went to wrightstown by way of some hills. Finished with 40miles or so. Averaged 156hr or so, the plan called for me to do tempo ride so I was at the front for my fair share. Tomorrow calls for three hours so I may go back there solo if the weather is ok. Went to the the bike shop on friday and order some more parts for my new mtb. Had to get it set up for 1x9 or change the name of my blog. Well for sure see you outside now. Enjoy it while you can.

1 comment: