Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday


Sunday was our first open house. Which means get out! So decided to do Wrightstown via the long way. Which includes some nice long hills. They seemed friendly enough at first. But, by the time I got to wrightstown I was having breathing difficulties. Which is not fun, lots of phlegm and trying to catch breath. I found out later there was a air quality advisory in place. Not sure if this was cause or lots of dry air on back to back days? I've felt like this before a little but always when I got home, not in the middle of the ride. So I had some raisin boxes and tried to feel better afte heading north. Nothing doing. It turned into a recovery ride for last 45 minutes or so. Legs are all right and I feel better now after eating. Finished with 3hr 15min. Not bad average hr 149 considering. Hope this makes me faster because that sucked. Guess I should beware when I think I feel fantastic about 45 minutes in. That gives me 5.5 hours for the weekend or so. No idea how many miles. Lets call it 90 for the heck of it. Someone please buy my house.

2 comments:

  1. You are suppose to SPRINT past this sign, not stop and take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing a 1 handed sprint at 40mph. I didn't stop I just rolled and snapped. Needed to get something to show the masses.

    ReplyDelete